join us for AN UNFORGETTABLE WEEK IN Canada's WINE REGION!
This experience has been postponed as our fearless leader is expecting a little bundle of joy!
Femme once again teamed up with the extraordinary Lana Osborne-Paradis of Blast Fitness for an unforgettable week in Canada's premier wine region. This life-enhancing retreat is an amazing opportunity to connect with a diverse group of women, as well as relax, refresh, reflect, and return home re-vine-alized! Re-energize your body with daily movement classes. Re-connected with your mind + soul through Lana's empowering wellness seminars. Nourish your body with a balanced meal plan prepared specifically by our fearless leader. Marvel at the beautiful surroundings, as our lake-front luxury accommodations showcase some of the best awe-inspiring landscapes interior BC has to offer. The surrounding area is perfect for walking and hiking, while the lake is a natural playground for kayaking and stand-up paddle boarding. Plus, we couldn't go to a wine region without experiencing the local speciality. So, we've got a few sensational wine experiences planned that we can't wait to share with you. Isn’t it time to experience the Femme side of life?
- 6-nights of luxury accommodation – choice of private or shared room
- All meals during the retreat: 6 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 5 Dinners
- Balanced Living seminar series with Lana
- Daily movement sessions with Lana
- Two premier wine experiences with gourmet multi-course dinners
- Choice of: One 60-minute or Two 30-minute spa treatments *options below
- Hiking excursion at Ellison Provincial Park
- Team Fitness Challenge
- Fireside chats
WINE + WORKOUTS — IT'S CALLED BALANCE! BOOK YOUR SPOT TODAY.
Accommodations for the 2016 Blast Fitness retreat, taking place October 1 – 7, 2016, are nestled amongst the rugged beauty of this stunning water-front paradise – with minimal stairs this year, we promise! You can expect stunning architecture, breathtaking views from every window, ultra-luxurious finishes, and high-end fixtures no matter which option you choose. This year a private ridge-top home will serve as our "Grand Central Station" for privately catered meals and retreat activities. Guest accommodations are located a short walk away, and you have two options to choose from: a private room or a shared room in a 2- or 3-bedroom lake-front townhouse. *Group rates available for parties of 4-6 people, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
*A $500.00/person deposit is due at the time of booking to secure your spot. Prices and options subject to availability.
*Each townhouse is uniquely designed and all floor plans are different. The images above are for informational purposes only and units may vary slightly from home to home.
Click to enlarge.
- Spa-style bathrooms
- Large Windows and sliding glass doors
- Furnished deck
- Complimentary wired and wireless Internet
- Washer and dryer
- Hair dryer
- Fully appointed gourmet kitchen (although you won't need it!)
MASSAGE + SPA SERVICES*
*One 60-minute or Two 30-minute treatments is included in your package. 30-minute treatments must be scheduled back-to-back.
- 30-Minute Massage
- 30-Minute Salt Glow Body Treatment
- 30-Minute Manicure
- 30-Minute Foot soak with massage and reflexology session
- 60-Minute Massage
- 60-Minute Hot/Cold Stone Massage
- 60-Minute European Facial
- 60-Minute Mani-Pedi package
SUP AFTERNOON EXCURSION* | $89.00 + tax
- 2 Hour SUP tour on Kalamalka Lake (includes trip to Lagoon and Bird Sanctuary)
- Transportation to and from resort included
- All equipment supplied
*Minimum of 5 people required. Max group size of 12.
LUXURY AIRPORT TRANSFER – YLW to RESORT | $160 + gratuities/way
- Meet and Greet Service
- Baggage Handling
- Up to 3 people per sedan